Dealer for Treasury Department 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 04. Juli 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9272201
Geschäftsbereich : Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a: Dealer for Treasury Department 100% (f/m)
- Perform daily MM activities as per liquidity management requirement, manage the interest rate risk and update the deal reports accordingly;
- Trade and manage FX exposure to minimize exchange risk and update the FX deal reports;
- Perform the fix income investment as per requirement;
- Prepare daily interest rate and exchange rate for the relative department of the branch;
- Monitor the trend of interest rate and exchange rate changing, prepare analysis reports for Head of Treasury and senior managements;
- Maintain and enhance business relationship with existing counterparties, develop relationship with new counterparties and try to get as much credit lines as possible from the market;
- Assist Head of to execute the asset and liability management plan, fulfill the management and regulatory requirements.
- Earn income and profit for the treasury transactions within the authorized limit;
- Design and launch new treasury products as per bank requirement;
Your Qualification and Skills
- Educated to degree level. CFA/FRM Certificate will be an advantage.
- Min 3 years' experience of treasury trading, including FX trading, repo, bond trading, derivatives trading, etc. Working experience in a Swiss bank is preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of the international regulatory environment for the selected products and markets.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Ability to ensure deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated, well-organized and risk-oriented.
- Good communication skills, Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English, German will be a plus.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9272201 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Financial Services