Corporate Controller (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 15. Dezember 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10223164
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an international manufacturing company and leader in their field. The management office is based in the Zürich area and in order to reinforce their finance department, we are currently looking for a Corporate Controller 100% (f/m).
- Own and coordinate the monthly and annual closing process as well as the monthly forecast in collaboration with the foreign entities and the local controllers
- Update and provide accurate monthly consolidated financial information and analyze actuals to budget and forecast
- Support the Finance Director on the annual budget. Direct the preparation and take the lead on the annual budget and coordinate with the foreign subsidiaries
- Run, analyze and comment on a variety of business reports on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis covering a variety of dimensions
- Provide benchmarking analysis and financial modeling and scenario analysis across the business from operations through sales and customer service
- Own and drive harmonization projects. Implement common procedure and enforce accounting principles
- Assist the Finance Director on various projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- Education degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling or a CPA type of qualification (Fachfrau/ Fachmann im Finanz und Rechnungswesen mit eidg. Fachausweis)
- 5+ years of experience in in the area of Finance & Accounting and/or Financial Analysis & Controlling is required with strong skills in financial reporting, planning, analysis and budgeting.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting and Consolidation and experience with business intelligence tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of SOX (Sarban's Oxley) and familiar with a matrix organizational way of working (cross functional and matrix) would be a big plus
- Interpersonal skills, strong communication skills and analytics skills
- Fluent English, German is an advantage.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10223164 in your application.