Corporate Client Manager 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 01. Juni 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9272297
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a Corporate Client Manager 100% (f/m).
- Performing marketing tasks to get new clients, and establish new business relationship, assist the bank with marketing external local target clients in Switzerland, and enhance the bank's market share.
- Propose and negotiate a variety of different financial products facilities to Swiss corporate and financial institution clients such as (syndicated loan, trade finance,…)
- Coordinate with mainland of the bank to explore the potential business and maximize relationships for international customers or Swiss customers with business in the bank region.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- Processing credit applications and collecting necessary documentation; Initiates credit proposals for credit rating, credit line of the clients.
- Jointly with the Credit Division, actively manage the risk exposures to its client. Preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures. Implement the post-loan monitoring through periodic account review/renewal.
- Manage the existing loan portfolio to ensure establishment of appropriate account plans, recommend credit facilities in line with bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
- Complete the annual target for loan assets and revenue allocated by marketing.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects, such as periodical client visits, call reports, etc.
- Other work assigned by marketing
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or other related Subjects.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of credit business or corporate business in a commercial bank.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Switzerland regulatory environment regarding the products and markets of the corporate banking, trade finance and syndicated loan.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills. CFA / ACCA preferred.
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Good communication skills. Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English & German, French and Italian will be an advantage.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9272297 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Financial Services.