Client Relationship Manager 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 12. Juli 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9272297
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a Client Relationship Manager 100% (f/m).
The client manager will work under the general direction of the head of Corporate Banking Department and will be in charge of coordinating the Branch's relationship management activities to existing and new clients (Institutional and Corporate).
- Mainly in charge of soliciting, maintaining and developing Financial Institutions clients covering trade finance and syndication business
- Manage relationships and originate business with Banks and Non-bank Financial Institutions in Switzerland
- Maintain and implement internal policies and procedures
- Originate and execute transactions from end-to-end, including: collect applicable; documentation; prepare business/account plan and credit proposals; conduct KYC/on-boarding of clients and ongoing maintenance; monitor and analyze risk/return performance of the client/portfolio; coordinate internally (within the Group wide) to complete transaction.
- Assist the department head to extend clients' relationships of Swiss market and coordinate with other department members
- Product partners in other regions to develop cross-border business
- Complete the annual target allocated by the Department
- Other work assigned by the Department
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or other related subjects
- Minimum 5 years' experience as service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector
- Good skills of financial analysis and credit risk control, and strong understanding of commercial banking business. CFA / FRM / ACCA preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of Swiss products' regulatory environment and markets of institutional and corporate business
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
- Good communication skills. Strong work ethic and team spirit
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English & German, French and Italian will be an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9272297 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Financial Services.