Relationship Manager Financial Institutions Clients (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 10. Januar 2018
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9272297
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate and Financial Intuitional clients. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a Relationship Manager Financial Institutions Clients 100% (f/m).
Together with the Head of Client Management you will maintain and develop a strong relationship with Swiss Institutional clients (Banks, Insurances, Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Family Offices,…).
- Mainly in charge of soliciting, maintaining and developing Financial Institutions clients proposing a wide range of financial services
- Manage relationships and originate business with Banks and Non-bank Financial Institutions in Switzerland
- Maintain and implement internal policies and procedures
- Originate and execute transactions from end-to-end, including:
- collect applicable documentation;
- prepare business/account plan and credit proposals;
- conduct KYC/on-boarding of clients and ongoing maintenance;
- monitor and analyze risk/return performance of the client/portfolio;
- coordinate internally (within the Group wide) to complete transaction.
- Product partners in other regions to develop cross-border business
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or other related Subjects.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role within a service orientated and customer focused position in a financial services sector within Switzerland.
- Good skills of financial analysis and credit risk control, and strong understanding of commercial banking business (syndicate of loan, funding, risk management, trade finance,…). CFA / FRM / ACCA is an advantage.
- Demonstrable understanding of Swiss financial products' regulatory environment and markets.
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Good communication skills. Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English & German, French and Italian will be an advantage.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9272297 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Financial Services.