Veröffentlicht am : 16. Mai 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9276092
Geschäftsbereich : Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
Beschreibung :We are working with a Zug-based Commodities company that are currently looking to hire a dynamic Chief Accountant with leadership experience. As a global player, the company is looking for someone with the flexibility fit into a fast paced, changing environment, who is ready to take on a leading position within accounting.
- Leading a team of five within accounting.
- Managing monthly and annual closure of financial statements and reporting to senior management
- Accounting and consolidation of accounting and reporting (Swiss GAAP FER and IFRS)
- Collaborating with various departments including Tax, Planning, Financial Reporting, Auditing, Front-to-Back Office, Operations and other accounting groups to insure accurate financial data is presented across the company
- Review and analysis of P&L data between in-house and global system
- Reporting for business unit management, fluctuation and variance analysis.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Profound IFRS knowledge
- 5+ years of experience within Accounting, ideally with a mix of Big 4 and trading house experience
- Leadership experience within accounting
- Good knowledge of currency hedging, transfer pricing and trade accounting a big plus
- International background
- Experience of Derivatives within the commodities space a plus
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Fluent English, German a plus
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9276092 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.