Certified (Re)Insurance Accountant (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 23. August 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9277463
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a successful and dynamic International Reinsurance company focused on Property & Casualty reinsurance. Headquartered in Zürich and with branches in USA, Asia, Australia and in the UK and in order to reinforce their finance department, we are looking for a Certified (Re)Insurance Accoutant (f/m) 100%.
The certified accountant person will be responsible of the Management Reporting and Consolidation for the group and will be the "right hand" to the VP, Finance & Treasury.
- Prepare comprehensive group management financial information package outlining the analysis of monthly/quarterly results, including variance analysis
- Prepare consolidation entries as part of the quarterly financial closing process
- Assist with the review and consolidation of financial information of various branches and subsidiaries
- Prepare quarterly financial reporting package and other required reports for the parent company/ head office
- Prepare IFRS consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare internal and external presentations for management and rating agencies as required
- Assist with the management of the general ledger and associated reporting tools for the group
- Assist with regulatory reporting across the Group when required
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Research pertinent accounting issues, including documenting conclusion in formal accounting memos in accordance with IFRS
- Stay abreast of all IFRS accounting pronouncements
- Any other duties, as required by management
Your Qualification and Skills
- An internationally recognized accounting designation, such as CA, ACCA or CPA
- A minimum 3+ years post qualification experience in a comparable role in the (re)insurance industry gained through a (re)insurance company and/or public practice
- Previous experience of producing financial statements and related note disclosures for a reinsurance company under IFRS
- Previous experience in preparing statutory filings
- Previous experience of financial close processes including consolidation
- Full knowledge of relevant accounting standards as it relates to these matters
- Strong computer skills, in particular excellent working knowledge of Excel (advanced), Word and other Microsoft Office suites, data warehouse and Sequel
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact professionally with senior level associates and to be part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work to a high degree of accuracy
- Strong work ethic, commitment to meeting deadlines and ability to work outside of normal working hours as required
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9277463 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.