Business Excellence Manager (w/m) 100 %
Veröffentlicht am : 01. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10159497
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Our client, is a successful pharma/medical company based in Zurich, we are exclusively looking for a Business Excellence Manager (w/m) 100 %.
1. Country CRM Strategy, Development & Execution
- Work close with the business leads to create a clear strategy for the CRM system
- Project lead the Development and Implementation of the CRM plans
- Responsible for the CRM reports
- Be the first point of contact and work close with our International CRM team
- Share best practice and work pro-actively with the Alpine and Benelux team
- Ownership of productivity reporting and follow up of the data in country
- Work with different country's to identify KPIs for all levels of the sales organization
2. Country Strategy, Development & Execution
- Work close with the business leads from the Alpine and Benelux country's to create and clear a strategy
- Project lead for Development and Implementation for the Alpine und Benelux country's
- Work close with the Managers in the region to align strategy with the overall plan
- Secure that the country has reports in line with business needs
- Ownership of data generation and understanding the gaps and opportunities in country.
- Work with international country's to identify KPIs for all levels of the sales organization.
- Share best practice and work pro-actively with the International teams
3. SFE - Segmentation & Targeting and Account Management
- Work close with the business leads to create a clear strategy and plan for segmentation and targeting
- Cross functional team work with marketing, sales and Customer Service and drive the same message for how we target and work with our customers
- Focus the business on the customers that drive 70% of the revenue per Business Unit
- Implement account plans and management in line with the strategy from the Benelux country's
- Create report to track the top accounts and movement in profiling questions, and S&T
- Work close with the CM to establish ways of working in the country and sales organization regarding S&T
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or further qualification in related discipline: Business Studies, Finance, Information Systems
- 3-5 years' experience as sales manager/ project manager /change manager
- Excellent computer skills; particularly MS Office products (excel essential)
- Proven project and change management skills
- Fluent English and German; Dutch and French highly beneficial Project Management skills
- Works well in a matrix team environment
- Experience in Sales Intelligence / Sales Force Effectiveness / Operations / Analysis
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10159497 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Alexandra Kowollik from Robert Half.