Business Controller (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am : 20. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10187856
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a growing insurance firm, we are looking for a Business Controller. If you have controlling experience in insurance and, if you speak Fluent German and English, this job is a great match for you.
- Support the execution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as planning for premiums and costs
- Manage the processes and reporting standards to adapt them to the growing needs of the company
- Guarantee the quality of the periodic financial statements and prepare the reporting to the management.
- Play a key role in coordinating and implementing cost planning (budget and extrapolation) as well as monthly cost reporting to the management
- Here you support and advise the cost center managers as the central contact person
- Actively participate in various business Projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree and minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in controlling an insurance company and
- Experience in cost controlling in an international company
- Ability to resolve complex issues at above-average speed
- Ability to accurately identify problems and find solutions.
- You proactively approach your contact persons and communicate in a targeted and understandable manner
- Fluent in German and English
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010187856 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.