Backend Developer / AWS (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 24. Juli 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9977484
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
On behalf of our client, a global IT company we are looking for a creative developer/engineer who has experience working with Java and JEE and with Amazon Web Services in the Cloud environment.
Working in an Agile, International team environment in Zürich you would work with the team to design and develop containerized components and services in a modular Enterprise Java environment that are scalable, performant and provide well defined interfaces to other components of the software.
- Design/Architecture of AWS and hybrid cloud solutions
- Help migrate Web applications from the current on premise environment into AWS
- Building infrastructures with a secure solution for web based applications, multi-site data centres, and protecting/securing data
Your Qualification and Skills
- 4+ years of experience using Enterprise Java to create, deploy and maintain high availability, cloud based software solutions
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies and protocols for distributed application and micro services architectures
- Knowledge of low-level APIs like collections, multi-threading, concurrency or IO/NIO
- Ability to develop/recommend solutions for faster data transfer between on premise and cloud instances or vice-versa
- Clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability.
- Fluency with design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of Unix based systems (CentOS preferred).
- A good understanding and appreciation of the agile software development process.
- Ability to work to a sprint plan, track progress, identify risks and anticipate delays.
- Good communications and consultancy skills in English (and ideally in German).
- Strong attention to detail paired with the right amount of pragmatism and flexibility.
- Team player with the ability to both articulate thoughts and opinions and listen.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9977484 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.