Associate Recruitment Consultant (f/m) Technology
Veröffentlicht am : 07. März 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 0009180947
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :At Robert Half Technology, we partner with our clients around Switzerland in helping them develop and execute hiring strategies to find and recruit the market's top IT talent. We have been world market leaders since 1948 and have ambitious plans for this year as well
For our growing Technology team, we are looking for a like-minded Associate Recruitment Consultant who will support us with our projects every step of the way.
- Together with a Senior Consultant, you will be gathering the requirements from the client to correctly identify what they are looking for in their team
- Writing down job specifications and publishing them
- Searching and identifying potential candidates through applications, referrals, social media, meetups
- Conducting interviews with those candidates through face to face meetings, telephone and Skype
- Act as the candidate's ambassador both for internal and external stakeholders
- Advise the candidate throughout the whole hiring process- from writing the CV, preparing for interviews with the client to reviewing of a job offer
- Depending on your progress and personal goals, you will be gradually coached and developed into a Recruitment Consultant with sales targets and responsibilities
Your Qualifications and Skills
- You love meeting new people, show great empathy and are a great communicator
- You have a strong affinity for Technology
- You possess out of the box thinking and enjoy contributing new ideas
- You thrive in a multicultural environment
- You are driven, enjoy working on multiple things at the same time and have strong career ambitions
What we provide you with
- For this position, our intention is to fully train you in the ins and outs of recruitment so that you can become a fully contributing member of the team very fast.
- We will also provide you with a career growth plan into sales with defined goals. With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Performance-related rewards - We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, a holiday purchase scheme and a car allowance.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business
About Robert Half
- For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide.
- Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognized as on the Sunday Times 'Best Companies to Work For' consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years.
- Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', you'll be joining a name that is widely-recognized and has established relationships with businesses across a wide range of industries.
Please apply online giving the reference number 0009180947 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Elisa Salaberri +41 43 344 76 23.