Veröffentlicht am : 20. Juli 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9273584
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a large Financial Services company, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich an Accountant 100% (f/m).
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained and are in accordance to corporate guidelines and accounting standards (IFRS)
- Intercompany reconciliations, preparing of the balance sheet, monitoring of the revenue invoices
- Preparation and reconciliation reporting packages to local authorities
- Support Chief Accountant with accounting or process relevant issues
- Projects work in field of harmonization and improvement of accounting processes
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree (or above) focused on accounting or finance
- Previous experience of 3 years within an Accounting position
- Good knowledge of IFRS is a must
- Working experience in reporting would be a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Good affinity with IT
- Proactive, enthusiastic, analytical and accurate
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9273584 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.