(Senior) Financial Accountant (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 29. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9273584
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is one of the largest bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich an (Senior) Financial Accountant 100% (f/m). Together with the Head of Accounting, you will set up the accounting department within the new entity.
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained and are in accordance to corporate guidelines and accounting standards (IFRS)
- Reconcile and clear GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations, preparing of the balance sheet, monitoring of the revenue invoices
- Prepare quarterly Swiss VAT returns
- Preparation and reconciliation reporting packages to local authorities
- Support the Head of Accountant with accounting or process relevant issues
- Projects work in field of harmonization and improvement of accounting processes
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree (or above) focused on accounting or finance, Certification in Accounting is a plus
- Previous experience of 5 years within an Accounting position
- Good knowledge of IFRS is a must
- Knowledge of Swiss VAT
- Fluent in English and German is a must
- Good affinity with IT
- Proactive, enthusiastic, analytical and accurate
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9273584 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.