Consolidation Manager (F/M/X)
6. September 2019
Interim & Projekt
For our client, a dynamical company based in Vaud, we are looking for an experienced Consolidation Specialist.
Reporting to the head of consolidation, you will focus on the following responsibilities
- Plan and prepare yearly consolidated financial statements in line with the group policies
- Participation monthly and annual group reporting
- Support financial controllers regarding financial aspects and Group reporting related questions
- Prepare documentation for auditors' review
- Participation to monthly reporting
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience within Finance and Controlling, accounting, external or internal audit
- Good knowledge of IFRS standards
- Fluency in English
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10412 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Camille Drillon from Robert Half.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13