Head of Reporting (f/m)
Juli 27, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a Global firm, we are looking for a Global Head of Reporting (f/m) with senior finance experience and language skills in Russian and English. The position will be reporting to the CFO.
- Lead and control the financial, tax, managerial and budget actual reporting (stand-alone and consolidated) of the Group
- Development and maintenance of the Group's financial, managerial and tax accounting policy, charts of accounts, workflow, consolidation, any kind of financial reports, methodology and Internal control standards (Accounting and Reporting) to ensure data consistency and compliance with IFRS, intra-&intercompany, local standards and requirements
- Development, improvement and supervision of costing policy and methodology
- Implementation of accounting and reporting processes in newly opened companies and methodological support of existing ones
- Managing the team of accountants (motivation, assessment, job responsibilities, descriptions, interviewing new selected candidates in subsidiaries and the Group)
- Support and control of the accounting and ERP software development in the firm and in its subsidiaries.
- Control the compliance of the local financial, managerial and tax actual reports of the group to local standards of domicile, define differences between group and local accounting principles
- Participation in selection of the local auditors and advisors and cooperation for the audit, assurance, accounting and tax matters of the group companies in the countries of their domicile
- Audit of Swiss HQ and its subsidiaries: planning, budgeting, organization and supervision
- Lead, control and participation in the fast closing of the Group and checking reporting packages from subsidiaries
- Control and inspection of timely submission, consistence, sufficiency and reliability of financial, tax, managerial and budget actual data and reports
Your Qualification and Skills
- Not less than 3 years in international holding or groups of companies in position Head of reporting, Chief controller, Chief accountant or Head of Group reporting methodology
- Or not less than 5 years in international audit an consulting organizations which have had collaborated with the same profile clients with the same aims and tasks
- Project manager, chief methodologist and/or architect of the project(s) by development and implementation of Corporative Standards of Accounting and Reporting for international holding or group of the companies
- Team player, leader and builder
- Knowledge of the main principles/options of accounting, financial consolidation, IFRS, budgeting and recognizable business applications implementation
- Knowledge of basic principles of ICS (internal controls) development (methodology, implementation)
- Participation in SAP implementation (especially CO, MM, FI, FM modules) as an advantage
- Knowledge of BEPS, OECD, international transfer pricing guidance, reporting, filing as an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010554913 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.