Procurement Manager (m/f) 100%
7. Januar 2019
Vacancy: Procurement Manager (m/f) 100% - We are looking for a Procurement Manger (f/m) to start immediately for our client, a international company based in Schaffhausen. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Procurement Manager (m/f) 100%
- Proactive management of materials in the area of responsibility within aligned sourcing strategies
- Negotiates and concludes deals in accordance with delegated responsibility
- Contributes to and/or develops sourcing strategies with Distributors within the category
- Conducts market research and proactively ensures competitive prices among selected Distribution partners
- Participates in cross-functional teams and pro-actively communicates with stakeholders
- Closely interacts with the business and participates actively in meetings and processes, like e.g. S&OP
- Manages Distributor relationship within area of responsibility and supports Key Supplier/Distributor Management Program
Your Qualification and Skills
- Business/Operations/Procurement background (relevant degree), or technical degree with solid commercial/business background
- Broad experience in business and/or procurement position is required
- Experience in different cultural environments or fields of business or comparable level of exposure
- Experience in project management with proven track record
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral); other languages will be an asset
- Very good IT Skills: SAP and MS-Office (Excel, PPT)
- Diligent approach, strong structural and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness on all organizational levels
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Procurement Manager (m/f) 100% by citing this reference number 06680-0010792559 If you have any questions, Philipp Knapp from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00