Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Group Financial Accountant / Controller (f/m/x)
24. Januar 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Group Financial Accountant / Controller (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Group Financial Accountant / Controller (f/m/x)) (to start immediately) for our client, an International logistic company. You will report to the Finance Manager and will be involved in Financial accounting and management reporting, consolidation and controlling tasks. The job holder will play a key role in the Group Financial Controlling and Accounting Team.
For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Group Financial Accountant / Controller (f/m/x)
- Quarterly group consolidation and financial statements and annual report
- Manage and prepare sub-consolidations including review of local reporting
- Transaction and accounting related topics and tasks
- Manage ICS topics on group and company level, tax topics, audit
- Maintain Accounting and Consolidation tool from a group finance side
- Support and carry out ad hoc tasks, analysis, topics and projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- Higher education in Finance & Controlling / Certification in Accounting such as CPA, ACCA, ACA or expert in accounting and controlling.
- 2-3 years' experience within a BIG 4 (ideally with Group experience)
- Knowledge in group consolidations and preparing group financial statements and disclosure
- Fluent in English
- Sound knowledge of International Accounting Standards, US-GAAP is an advantage
- Strong IT affinity as the role will include maintenance of group consolidation system (MS Dynamics 365)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Group Financial Accountant / Controller (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010422726. If you have any questions, Maxim Kim from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00