Group Financial Accountant / Controller (w/m) 100%
9. Oktober 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an International logistic company based in the region of Zürich. In order to reinforce their Finance department, we are looking for a Group Financial Accountant / Controller (w/m) 100%.
You will report to the Finance Manager and will be involved in Financial accounting and management reporting, consolidation and controlling tasks. The job holder will play a key role in the Group Financial Controlling and Accounting Team.
- Quarterly group consolidation and financial statements and annual report
- Manage and prepare sub-consolidations including review of local reporting
- Transaction and accounting related topics and tasks
- Manage ICS topics on group and company level, tax topics, audit
- Maintain Accounting and Consolidation tool from a group finance side
- Support and carry out ad hoc tasks, analysis, topics and projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- Higher education in Finance & Controlling / Certification in Accounting such as CPA, ACCA, ACA or expert in accounting and controlling.
- 2-3 years' experience within a BIG 4 (ideally with Group experience)
- Knowledge in group consolidations and preparing group financial statements and disclosure
- Fluent in English
- Sound knowledge of International Accounting Standards, US-GAAP is an advantage
- Strong IT affinity as the role will include maintenance of group consolidation system (MS Dynamics 365)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experienced in working in an international environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple task effectively
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Hands on mentality and quick learner
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010422726 in your application.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00