Supply Chain Specialist 100% (f/m/x)
8. August 2019
Vacancy: Supply Chain Specialist 100% (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist 100% (f/m/x) to start immediately for our client, an international pharmaceutical company located in Lucerne. The hire is carried out as employee leasing. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Supply Chain Specialist 100% (f/m/x)
- Maintening and developing of relationships with customers and suppliers in the assigned geographical areas
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the assigned customers
- Receiving, analysing and processing forecasts and orders
- Managing inventory and deliveries
- Ensuring delivery to end customers and developing processes to ensure delivery reliability
- Managing and proactively solving supply problems through effective coordination and communication in close collaboration with planning teams, manufacturing facilities and customer
Your Qualification and Skills
- Hands on Supply Chain Planning experience in similar position
- Experience in manufacturing preferred - Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations and Management
- APICS CPIM or CSCMP certification is an advantage
- SAP R/3 and APO knowledge preference only - MS Office experience (proficient Excel user)
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective and diplomatic interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to function well in a cross-cultural environment
- Resilient individual, able to function in a dynamic and changing corporate environment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Supply Chain Specialist 100% (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0011108523. If you have any questions, Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00