Senior HR Assistant (f/m)
January 8, 2018
For our client, a not-profit organization within medical sector, we are looking for a Senior HR Assistant (f/m).
- Supports the Headquarter and HR Team in overall organizational tasks
- Prepare and minutes functional HR meetings and other associate meetings
- Prepare salaries for the Lugano Office
- Proceed for salaries payments for Lugano office and other European offices
- Contact person for line managers & employees in multiple assigned HR processes
- Responsible person for recruitment
- Administrative support for staff training development
- Responsible person for the Headquarter office (electricians, IT, etc)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor/ Master in Human Resources, or any other recognized education in HR
- Minimum 2 years experience as HR Coordinator/Generalist
- Excellent English Speaker is a Must, another language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation in Switzerland
- Very good MS Office
- Flexible to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Able to take responsibility
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10239898 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Alexandra Kowollik from Robert Half GmbH.