Logistics and Congress Manager 100% (m/f)
February 6, 2018
Our client, is a successful non-profit association based in Lugano whose mission is to advance excellence in clinical care, research, education and training. In order to support their growth, we are exclusively looking for a ogistics and Congress Manager 100% (f/m).
- Coordination of all-over logistics and contracting with congresses centers and PCOs
- Organizing and conducting mandatory site inspections of confirmed and potential venues
- Negotiation with suppliers and discusses supplier contracts
- Supervising Congress Coordinators
- Supervision of congress room, technical equipment and signage
- Checking of budget and invoices
- Managing and coordination of booth/desk construction
- Ensuring of security management and event insurances
- Organization of transportation for delegations
- Coordination of committee meetings
- Preparing of bids and Pco presentations
Your Qualification and Skills
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10293379 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half Office Team.