Assistant to the Managing Directors (f/m) 50%
Veröffentlicht am : 25. August 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10054862
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Our client, is a successful non-profit association based in Lugano whose mission is to advance excellence in clinical care, research, education and training. In order to support their growth, we are exclusively looking for an Assistant to the Managing Directors 50% (f/m).
- Co-writing, editing and proof reading of official documents, producing official reports, and any other official documentation
- Writing detailed meeting minutes
- Agenda & Calendar Management
- Assisting the Executive Office during official meetings
- Project Coordinator for the Executive Office
- Organising and coordinating executive events
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience supporting Senior Management
- Experience in a non-profit organisation is a plus
- High Level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to independently write professional, error - free correspondence
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach in anticipating needs of the CEO/Senior Management
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10054862 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.