Supply Chain Project Manager (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 04. Mai 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9262167
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For one of the world's leading technology companies in the region Luzern we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager (f/m) 100%.
The Supply Chain Associate will perform as the core Process Excellence (PeX) Champion and will serve as a Pathway position to other roles. The candidate is required to work with a large variety of partners on all levels in all time zones and task are including but are not limited to:
- Implement best practice project management processes and skills on site and into processes
- Drive and manage projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to meet customer requirements
- Become the 'super user' for operational, transactional needs such as trading opportunities, serve as POC and takes responsibility to execute through the EMEA Operations organization.
- Manage specific objectives or scope, timelines, milestones, communication and change management plans and risk assessments
- Organize activities to ensure the completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints
- Monitoring of the project from initiation through delivery
- Developing of solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Working on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Project Lead for Performance Excellence projects, while utilizing the relevant tools
- Exercise on considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Supply Chain Management or similar
- 5 - 10 years experience in Supply Chain / Procurement within Global Supply Management
- Fluent in Englisch, German nice to have
- Green Belt certified (minimum requirement). Preference for Black Belt
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, organization, and follow up skills.
- Must posses the ability to work independently with minimal coaching.
- Experience in multiple business areas - operations, supply chain, procurement.
- Solid and demonstrated supply chain management experience and knowledge, across multiple disciplines including functional knowledge of ERP systems (SAP)
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9262167 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Patricia Baschung from Robert Half OfficeTeam.