Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100%. (f/m/x)
23. Mai 2019
Vacancy: Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100%. (f/m/x) - We are looking for one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Lucerne currently for a Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100%. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100%. (f/m/x)
- Right First Time Code creation/ change/ extension including all pre-checks and evaluation of correct parameters and data set to raise a required, compliant and error free TIBCO request and related data such as BOM, Source list, T-lanes in ECC and APO
- SCM Data support for projects: for e.g.: source changes/network changes
- Interact with all streams throughout the whole process to ensure data quality
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date master data for assigned business process, ensure timely updates, eliminate duplicate/dormant, records.
- Search system for data accuracy to determine if the request is a duplicate.
- Check status and ensure that the request is approved.
- Interpret requests and determine appropriate course of action or obtain additional clarification, if necessary.
- Use the global data standards to enter data into the system and when necessary country-specific and plant data standards.
- Address all client inquiries, including, but not limited to own process.
- Review and analyze reports of master data to ensure timely receipt of updates. Responsible for data integration and linking data when necessary.
- Monitor data, analyze reports and track specific activity to ensure records are synchronized & accurate. Act to resolve all issues and discrepancies.
- Analyze data feeds and reconcile reports which are critical to daily operations.
- Understanding the financial supply chain and related patterns
- Generate, review and maintain supply and demand information data to support SCM, Customers and Supply Operations activities
- Accurate creation of new codes to support business and various projects
- Coding processes, distribution and maintenance of master data information to internal and external customers
- Use reports and KPI to review, update and improve SCM data quality in all required business systems as COMET ECC and APO, Kinaxis and support in mass changes.
- Analysis of supply chain information and amendment to ensure data accuracy and regular data cleansing
- Centralized gatekeeper and owner of all SCM SAP Master Data and for RCT (Registered Country Table) and quality related business requests in the EMEA region - Business requests from all EMEA local ISO and EMEA local Hub ISO representatives.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, or equivalent) required
- APICS CPIM or CSCMP certification is an advantage
- Minimum 2 year experience, preferably in pharmaceutical environment
- Broad understanding and knowledge of applicable business processes.
- Strong English communication skills written and verbally
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- SAP and MS Office experience (with strong Excel skills) are preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to communicate, collaborate and influence
- Ability to think End-to-End when analyzing problems and resolving project conflicts
- Willingness to be flexible and to work in a rapidly changing environment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100%. (f/m/x) by citing this reference number . 06680-0011001731 If you have any questions, Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00