Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100% (f/m)
Juni 28, 2018
For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Lucerne we are currently looking immediately for a Supply Chain (Master Data Specialist) 100% (f/m).
In this role the Master Data Specialist is responsible for:
- Right First Time Code creation/ change/ extension including all pre-checks and evaluation of correct parameters and data set to raise a required, compliant and error free TIBCO request and related data such as BOM, Source list, T-lanes in ECC and APO
- SCM Data support for projects: for e.g.: source changes/network changes
- Interact with all streams throughout the whole process to ensure data quality
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date master data for assigned business process, ensure timely updates, eliminate duplicate/dormant, records.
- Search system for data accuracy to determine if the request is a duplicate.
- Check status and ensure that the request is approved.
- Interpret requests and determine appropriate course of action or obtain additional clarification, if necessary.
- Use the global data standards to enter data into the system and when necessary country-specific and plant data standards.
- Address all client inquiries, including, but not limited to own process.
- Review and analyze reports of master data to ensure timely receipt of updates. Responsible for data integration and linking data when necessary.
- Monitor data, analyze reports and track specific activity to ensure records are synchronized & accurate. Act to resolve all issues and discrepancies.
- Analyze data feeds and reconcile reports which are critical to daily operations.
- Understanding the financial supply chain and related patterns
- Generate, review and maintain supply and demand information data to support SCM, Customers and Supply Operations activities
- Accurate creation of new codes to support business and various projects
- Coding processes, distribution and maintenance of master data information to internal and external customers
- Use reports and KPI to review, update and improve SCM data quality in all required business systems as COMET ECC and APO, Kinaxis and support in mass changes.
- Analysis of supply chain information and amendment to ensure data accuracy and regular data cleansing
- Centralized gatekeeper and owner of all SCM SAP Master Data and for RCT (Registered Country Table) and quality related business requests in the EMEA region - Business requests from all EMEA local ISO and EMEA local Hub ISO representatives.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, or equivalent) required
- APICS CPIM or CSCMP certification is an advantage
- Minimum 2 year experience, preferably in pharmaceutical environment
- Broad understanding and knowledge of applicable business processes.
- Strong English communication skills written and verbally
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- SAP and MS Office experience (with strong Excel skills) are preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to communicate, collaborate and influence
- Ability to think End-to-End when analyzing problems and resolving project conflicts
- Willingness to be flexible and to work in a rapidly changing environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010403465 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half Office Team