Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Senior Supply Operations Specialist 100% (f/m)
Dezember 29, 2017
For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Lucerne we are currently looking immediately for a Senior Supply Operations Specialist 100% (f/m).
- Develop Production Plan: In line with the current planning procedures, the planner is fully responsible for developing attainable site production plans for products in their portfolio. Where necessary, the planner will fulfill inter-site requirements, and maintain vendor schedules and site shipping schedules to meet customer requirements. The production plans must be aligned with the sites, must meet the agreed inventory targets and customer service levels. In developing a production plan, the planner must make special arrangements for following cases: o Products that are under allocation o New product Introductions o Product deletions o Products undergoing process changes that have regulatory implications The planner must also establish and maintain all planning parameters for products in their portfolio. The planner is responsible for active pharmaceutical ingredient, bulk/intermediates and finished drug product.
- Manage inventory: The planner manages inventory in line with agreed targets and understands the drivers behind significant inventory changes (i.e. specific markets, product developments or trends). The planner can communicate the significance of these changes to the appropriate parts of the supply chain organization and pro-actively manages inventory to avoid write-offs.
- Volume/lnventory Plan: The planner generates, understands and implements the annual volume plan and resulting inventory plan for assigned franchises. The planner rolls up individual market demands and analyzes market trends in order to develop plans for future periods. Accurate volume and inventory plans are essential for the production sites to be able to optimally plan human and other resource requirements.
- Risk Management: The planner understands the financial implications of all decisions made, and seeks advice as appropriate. Carefully weighs costs and benefits related to site efficiency, possible inventory write-offs and meeting customer requirements.
- Continuous Improvennent: The planner acts as a change agent for new and evolving corporate, regional and site initiatives for his or her products. Is able to drive these changes through the supply chain organization and to the EMEA manufacturing sites.
- Cross functional collaboration with internal stakeholders of all EMEA Hub area's as well as Regional Data CoE, Sales and Regulatory Affairs offices, Product Source Mgt, Franchise, Finance, Shared Business Services, Regional and Sites Quality and Document Centers, Distribution & Logistics, Transportation, Warehouse and lnventory is very important and to be actively supported.
Your Qualification and Skills
- University studies, preferably in Supply Chain or related discipline
- APICS CPIM or CSCP Qualified
- Preferred minimum of 7-8 years Supply Chain Operations/Management experience.
- Multi-Disciplinary & Manufacturing SCM Experience preferred. Additional Skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- SAP R/3 and APO knowledge an advantage
- MS Office experience (proficient Excel user) Competencies required for the role:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to function well in a cross-cultural environment
- Resilient individual, able to function in a dynamic and changing corporate environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10203296 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half OfficeTeam.