Senior Quality Assurance Specialist 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 16. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 10181913
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in the canton Lucerne we are currently looking immediately for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist 100% (f/m).
- Review of documents for final disposition (final release) of clinical supplies to clinics, including label release, GMP batch record review for packaging activities, regulatory review for compliance against filings
- Query TrackWise for deviations and changes
- Utilize SAP Inventory Management system
- Track and report Metrics related to disposition activities
- Support other QA members when necessary
Your Qualification and Skills
- BSc in Pharmaceutical, Biotech-, Chemical- or Biological sciences preferred, but not required
- Apprenticeship in above area considered
- Systematic and thorough approach to work
- Able to work collaboratively with site operations
- Setting of priorities, able to handle high workload
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in English and in German with people from different cultural backgrounds and hierarchy levels
- Practical approach, flexible, team player
- Good communication skills in German and English (fluent verbal and written)
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10181913 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half OfficeTeam.