Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Executive Assistant 100% (f/m/x)
26. März 2019
Vacancy: Executive Assistant 100% (f/m/x) - We are looking for an Executive Assistant 100% (f/m/x) (to start immediately) for our client, an international Pharma company in Lucerne. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Executive Assistant 100% (f/m/x)
- Diary & Time management: book meetings, Video- and Telephone conferences, resolving conflicts, working across multiple time zones for AVP Supply Chain
- Outlook calendar planning and maintenance for executives incl. Mailbox screening
- Making travel arrangements
- Organize internal and external leadership meetings and cross-functional events, workshops, trainings and teambuilding events including agenda preparation and guest hosting
- Preparing and editing executive presentations (PowerPoint)
- Supporting executives in expatriate matters
- Facilitation of administration activities across multiple internal/external teams
- Electronic and physical filing and documentation management (SharePoint)
- Onboarding of new team members (joiner introduction, leaver process)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial education or equivalent (KV), higher level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of min. 5+ years' experience as an executive assistant in international business environment
- Well presented - able to interact with highest senior level staff with credibility.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Fluency in English and German essential
- Reliable, proactive and highly organized yet flexible approach to work. Able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to work flexible, independently, optimistic and passionate, committed to do the extra mile
- Very strong MS Office user
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Executive Assistant 100% (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010857561. If you have any questions, Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00