Digital Marketing Specialist 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 23. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 10192201
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Lucerne we are currently looking immediately for a Digital Marketing Specialist 100% (f/m).
- Align with Brand Manager on the overarching marketing strategy, derive in collaboration with the cross-functional team a digital brand/franchise strategy and drive disciplined execution
- Co-create and implement cutting-edge digital campaigns, including Social Media, together with the Brand Manager
- Drive channel performance and "Digital Reach" by defining measurable key performance indicators and tracking the progress/success of the digital marketing activities. Ensure digital data analytics tools evolve over time and are always up to date
- Advise the brand teams on current developments of digital channels. Test new approaches and act as trend scout
- Ensure that all activities in e-Marketing adhere to medical, legal and compliance regulations
- Collaborate closely with local cross-functional teams and engage marketing and customer-facing colleagues with digital offerings to ensure available channels are fully leveraged and high-performing
- Collaborate closely with regional functions and share best practices in local and regional teams
Your Qualification and Skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent from an accredited university in economics, communication, public relations, business information technology
- One to three years' work experience in a digital-mature environment
- Further digital education e.g. online marketing would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and German. French would be advantageous
- Knowledge in translation of marketing strategies into online strategies and tactics
- Experience in leading and managing integrated cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of internet architecture, such as content management systems, email engines, WebTrends, Hosting etc.
- Knowledge of internet related regulation such as SPAM, opt-in/opt-out, privacy regulations etc.
- Experience in customer journey mapping, persona development and customer engagement design
- Knowledge of web related data analysis and report interpretation
- Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10192201 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half OfficeTeam.