Demand Planning Manager (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 12. Mai 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9272334
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Luzern we are currently looking for a Demand Planning Manager 100% (f/m).
The Demand Planning Manager is part of the country Customer Solutions & Commercial Operations team and is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains demand forecast models, incorporates business intelligence and forecast information in collaboration with local Business (Marketing, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, Sales, Market Access etc)
This position leads the dialogue between local business and regional supply chain.
- Responsible for monthly review, assessment and set up of the demand forecast to secure appropriate product stock according to market demand strength
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- Coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances (new launches, loss of exclusivity, deletions, code switches, AW changes etc.) and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (Rapid Response) as the primary forecasting system tool
- Optimize inventory to avoid discards, monitors Inventory respectively replenishment plans and maintains concerned product master data
- Collaborate closely with Distribution and Logistics, Finance, OtC, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management
- Lead and attend to regular cross functional supply meetings concerning replenishment, deletion & optimization plans and to identify supply issues ahead of time in order to escalate and communicate to the Business
- Coordinate the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Process and provide input to the Supply HUB (Business strategies, new product launches, product phase outs etc.).
- Manage Inventory of Questionable Value in close collaboration with Finance Director
Solid line reporting: Director Customer Solutions & Commercial Operations
Your Qualification and Skills
- Experience in pharmaceutical demand planning and/or supply chain preferred
- Trained pharmacists, Bachelor degree from an accredited university, Master`s degree (Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Computer Sciences or Natural Sciences or equivalent) would be an asset
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Good leadership skills and result oriented
- Highly analytical; able to synthesize multiple and complex sources of information to deliver business-critical insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate with peers and senior management
- Project management skills
- Customer focus
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics and demonstrates personal commitment to the goals of the organisation and to developing new skills and competencies
- German and English, French is a plus
- Able to think "out of the box", innovative mind set, curious
- Able to work independently and teams
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and comfortable with data and systems
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9272334 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half OfficeTeam.