Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Client Services Accountant
11. Januar 2019
Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
For our client, an International Corporate Services Company, we are looking for Client Services Accountant. This is a perfect job for an Accounting professional with Swiss Accounting experience who is looking for an international and dynamic environment and exposure to diverse tasks.
- General bookkeeping and GL/accounting entries
- Preparation of Swiss financial statements (Swiss GAAP) and interim management reporting (various GAAPs)
- Responsibility for day-to-day operations of a small portfolio of companies (domiciliation services)
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks, legal & tax advisors
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, intra-group & third party transactions
- Administration of client files
- Preparation of Swiss VAT returns and review of local corporate tax returns
- Presentations at client board meetings
- You will report to a senior accountant within a team environment and be assigned as key contact for a small number of clients
Your Qualification and Skills
- Relevant accounting qualifications
- Ability to demonstrate a strong background/understanding in Swiss accounting is a key requirement
- At least two years' work experience in a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German language skills is a bonus but not necessary
- Experience with accounting systems
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to quickly pick up new concepts
- Flexible, proactive, presentable with a "can do" attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- A relevant work permit for Switzerland
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010692627 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00