Administrative Assistant 100% (f/m)
9. November 2018
For our client, an international Pharma company in Lucerne, we are urgently looking for an Administrive Assistant 100% (f/m).
- Responsible for performing administrative and organizational support tasks for stakeholders on director level - in particular
- Arrange and book travel, transport, transfers, accommodation, meeting facilities, conferences, global videoconferences and teleconferences, registrations; produce itineraries for international trips incl VISA applications
- Preparing expense reports
- Outlook calendar planning and maintenance
- Conduct business processes that support the function using appropriate software packages, e.g. expenses, PO raising, invoices processing, holiday booking.
- Consolidate data from other members of the regional team and prepare reports in Excel on monthly basis
- Arrange and coordinate video- and teleconferences and cross-functional internal/external meetings (small and large); book meeting rooms, equipment, hospitality, etc.
- Welcome visitors; arrange transport, accommodation, itineraries and hospitality for visitors, as required
- Manage electronic and physical filing and documentation on SharePoint
- Supporting executives in expatriate matters
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial education or equivalent (KV), higher level education highly preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar position in international business environment
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written in English and German
- Excellent hands on user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Ability to use range of office equipment and, being very familiar with current electronic devices and IT technologies (such as iPhone, Laptop etc.)
- Great organizational planning & prioritization skills and attention to details
- Highly proactive and self-motivated individual with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in cross functional and multinational team with different cultures
- Ethics and integrity, awareness of compliance requirements and maintaining confidentiality as normal way of working.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010690759 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00