Swiss Tax Accountant/ Treuhänder FA (60-80%) (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 01. Dezember 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10203264
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a modern fiduciary in Lenzburg focusing on U.S. tax solutions for clients outside the U.S. They would like to expand Swiss tax preparation to their current client offerings and are looking for a competent Swiss preparer. The new position will focus on Swiss tax preparation for natural persons in Switzerland, primarily the expat market. Currently, their business focuses on US tax consulting and preparation but they will expand it to include Swiss tax preparation and consulting.
It is an opportunity to work in a flexible environment. You will have working from home opportunities with flexible working hours and is not required to be in the office 100%.
- You look after a diverse customer portfolio
- You keep client accounts, prepare financial statements and sophisticated legal tax returns
- You create sophisticated tax returns from natural persons
- perform bookkeeping, creating monthly quarterly and annual statements as well as VAT invoices
- You assist the clients with words and deeds and research complex tax issues
Your Qualification and Skills
- Native German level, excellent English
- Resilient, committed, willing to go for the extra mile, self-driven
- Completed commercial training (ideally in trust/Treuhand)
- 4-5 years of practical experience
- Experience in taxation CH with inter-cantonal tax exemptions
- Successfully completed trustee FA, or in training
- You are a service-oriented personality who wants to get involved in the long term
- Good user knowledge Tax and Abacus
- Flexibility, resilience and team spirit
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10203264 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.