Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Financial Analyst - FP&A (f/m/x)
4. März 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Financial Analyst - FP&A (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Senior Financial analyst (f/m/x) for our client in Lausanne. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Financial Analyst - FP&A (f/m/x)
- You will drive and support business performance monitoring under the direction of Head of FP&A,
- You will be responsible for establishing efficient and accurate financial close and reporting processes
- You will ensure integrity and stability of financial management reporting tool
- You will engage strong business partnering
- Be an ambassador with a Business Partner attitude through initiatives. Ensure quality of partnership and financial data for all commercial departments
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Perform analysis and prepare the full Financial Planning process and provide tactical elements to the Senior Management team to reach company's targets
- Prepare financial forecasts; analyze and report variances
- Work with Management to prepare business cases and ad-hoc projects (On Demand)
- Work in a solution-driven mode to improve the overall finance awareness and increase efficiency
- Support improvement of analytical finance and data quality; pro-actively enhance the reporting processes and tools. Drive implementation of the new controlling tools, especially the budgeting Tool
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience within Finance and Controlling, thereof significant previous experience in Commercial Controlling/FP&A, working with Sales and Marketing Teams on revenue projections and all revenue-related cost topics of the P&L
- Experience with financial systems, budgeting and consolidation tools. Systems project implementation or coordination/administration role is a plus. Experience with SalesForce/FinancialForce and BIRST is a plus
- Data modelling and programming skills desirable (big data systems, Python etc)
- Strong background in financial reporting and planning
Our client is offering
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Financial Analyst - FP&A (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 60140-0010872678. If you have any questions, Inès Bouacida from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13