Finance Project Manager (f/m/x)
16. Juli 2019
Interim & Projekt
Vacancy: Finance Project Manager (f/m/x) - We are looking for a finance project manager (f/m/x) to start immediately for our client, an US multinational company based in the Lausanne area. For this position, the employee in question will be hired on a project basis. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Finance Project Manager (f/m/x)
- Define project plans and coordinate resources to ensure that all finance projects meet deadlines
- Support continuous improvement of finance operations processes with automation and procedural enhancements
- Support to manage the projects portfolio of the accounting operations
- Partner closely with IT partners and Business Managers to craft scalable IT solutions.
- Pro-actively make recommendations for process improvement and implement agreed upon changes
- Develop finance operations related accounting policies and processes
Your Qualification and Skills
- To be successful in this position, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor/Master in finance or accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a progressively challenging finance or project management role
- Excellent English
- Good presentation skills and willingness to make the difference
- Creative thinking; openness to trying new ideas, ability accept suggestions of others
- Ability to manage projects in an autonomous manner
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Finance Project Manager (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 60140-0011070515. If you have any questions, Oumar Diom from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13