Consultant (F/M/D) division Interim Management - Geneva
7. Mai 2019
Robert Half is looking for experienced sales and consulting professionals (F/M/D) to join our internal team in the division Management Resources in Geneva.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half, combined with Protiviti, is the world's leader in consulting and specialized staffing services. Our 69 years of experience, reputation for excellence and industry leadership position allow us to deliver the highest quality of business consulting and project staffing services.
Robert Half Management Resources sits under the consulting arm of Robert Half International. We help address our clients' toughest business challenges by providing highly skilled senior-level accounting, finance and business systems professionals on a loan-staff basis, to support key project initiatives and/or ensure "business as usual".
Your key responsibilities
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- Calling and meeting companies to find out about their consulting and interim management needs.
- Sourcing and interviewing professionals on a project and interim basis who are looking for work and with the best mix of skills that match our clients' project needs.
- Networking and face-to-face interaction with professionals on a consulting and interim basis.
- Advising business managers and job seekers on recruitment and market insights.
You'll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales or consulting environment alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
- We are looking for people with project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with consultants and interim professionals in person and on the phone.
- At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential.
- Prior experience in consulting, accounting, recruitment or business development would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines (B2B sales, telesales or face-to-face selling…)
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application. If you have any questions, please contact Magali Dupuis at: magali.dupuis(at)roberthalf.ch
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13