Consultant (F/M/D) division Finance & Accounting Geneva
11. März 2019
Robert Half is looking for experienced sales professionals (f/m/d) to join our internal team in the division Finance & Accounting in Geneva.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting assists organizations to recruit qualified accounting and finance staff for permanent placement.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- Calling and meeting companies to find out about their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and interviewing accountancy & finance professionals who are looking for work and with the best mix of skills that match our clients hiring needs.
- Networking and face-to-face interaction with accountancy & finance candidates
- Advising hiring managers and job seekers on recruitment and market insights.
You'll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales environment alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
- We are looking for people with impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with accountancy & finance professionals in person and on the phone.
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a B2B sales environment or as a successful sales negotiator, you will be well practiced in business development, telesales or face-to-face selling.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application. If you have any questions, please contact Magali Dupuis at: magali.dupuis(at)roberthalf.ch
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13