Project Manager - accounting system implementation (f/h)
12. September 2018
Interim & Projekt
For our client, a mid-size financial services company, we are looking for a project manager to support an accounting system implementation (f/m).
- Working together with the finance department, the external software provider and the COO team, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Provide project management methodology and tools (budget, weekly reporting and dashboard, coordination of the various stakeholders)
- Play the role of business analyst to understand requirements from finance department and translate into specifications
- Challenge the users (finance department) and the editor if and when necessary
- Design User Acceptance Testing
- Support migration and post-implementation change management as well as stabilization phase
- This is a 6 months project
Your Qualification and Skills
- To be successful in this role, you have proven track record in project management of accounting system set up
- Strong understanding of accounting and project management experience
- You speak fluent English and French
- You combine strong communication skills with capacity to lead and challenge
- Immediately available profiles will be considered first
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 60140-0010625232 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Magali Dupuis from Robert Half.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13