Consolidation Specialist - (f/m/x)
3. Juni 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Consolidation Specialist - (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Junior Consolidation specialist (f/m/x) for our client in Geneva. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Consolidation Specialist - (f/m/x)
Reporting to the head of consolidation and reporting, you will focus on the following responsibilities
- Plan and prepare yearly consolidated financial statements in line with the group policies
- Participation monthly and annual group reporting
- Support financial controllers regarding financial aspects and Group reporting related questions
- Prepare documentation for auditors' review
- Maintain process and internal control documentation for compliance purpose
- Participate and assist in ad hoc projects.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within Finance and Controlling, accounting, external or internal audit
- Good knowledge of IFRS standards,
- Fluency in English
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Consolidation Specialist - (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 60140-0011011822. If you have any questions, Inès Bouacida from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13