Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist (f/m)
Juli 11, 2018
For our client, an international company in the chemical sector, we are looking for a Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist 100% (m/f).
- Develop benefit programs, short and long-term incentive plans
- Support preparation and review of compensation packages and initiate Approval process including exception handling
- Work with Board of Directors and other staff to ensure that their requirements are understood and that any initiatives are fit for purpose
- Support expatriate mobility through salary & Benefits package proposals
- Support other Compensation Processes, such a Budget and Salary Round
Your Qualification and Skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Accounting, Finance or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Compensation or Benefits experience, or a HR Generalist with experience working in the area of Compensation and Benefits
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point is essential
- Fluency in English and German. Any other language is an advantage
- Able to work independently and multi-task in fast paced
- A good team player with ability to interact effectively with managers / employees at all levels
- Immediate availability is preferred
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010516018 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Patricia Baschung from Robert Half OfficeTeam.