Recruiting Specialist (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 03. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10163498
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
For our client, an international company in the premium retail sector, we are looking for a Recruiting Specialist (f/m).
- Contribute to the definition of profiles in close collaboration with the Business Manager and Line of Business
- Develop full-cycle recruiting techniques and sourcing strategies, including social media, network contacts and Web searches to locate top candidates
- Conduct all type of interviews with prospective employees and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations
- Check professional references and perform other candidate due diligence activities
- Gather candidate feedback from interview team, resume the feedback and lead final assessment and selection process, prepare a rating
- Negotiate salary package based on the company policy and in close alignment with Head HR
- Secure final signing of the contracts and handover to HR administration
- Report on recruiting activities in a transparent way (p.e. number of candidates with status in the process, success rate of recruiting channels etc.)
Your Qualification and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of high volume recruitment experience or equivalent
- Experience in recruiting for a wide variety of positions in a technical, IT and/or retail environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Very good skills in interviewing and recruiting techniques
- Ability to develop good relationships in general and especially with Business Managers
- Ability to evaluate people and to give clear advice
- Excellent in English - any further language would be an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10163498 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Alexandra Kowollik from Robert Half.