Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Procurement Specialist with chemical background (m/f) 100%
Mai 25, 2018
For our client, an international company in the chemical sector, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist with chemical background 100% (m/f).
- Proactive management of materials in the area of responsibility within aligned sourcing strategies
- Negotiates and concludes deals in accordance with delegated responsibility
- Contributes to and/or develops sourcing strategies with Distributors within the category
- Conducts market research and proactively ensures competitive prices among selected Distribution partners
- Participates in cross-functional teams and pro-actively communicates with stakeholders
- Closely interacts with the business and participates actively in meetings and processes, like e.g. S&OP
- Manages Distributor relationship within area of responsibility and supports Key Supplier/Distributor Management Program
Your Qualification and Skills
- Operations/Procurement background (relevant degree), combined with Chemical knowledge - or Chemical/technical degree with solid commercial/business background
- 4-5 years' experience in a procurement position is required
- Experience in different cultural environments or fields of business or comparable level of exposure
- Experience in project management with proven track record
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral); other languages will be an asset
- Very good IT Skills: SAP and MS-Office (Excel)
- Diligent approach, strong structural and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness on all organizational levels
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010463142 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half Office Team.