(Junior) Treasury Specialist 100% (w/m)
August 29, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a Swiss international company active in different business (Production, logistic,...). Headquartered in Basel and with regional offices in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees. In order to reinforce their treasury department, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find a (Junior) Treasury Specialist 100% (f/m).
This position reports to the Head of Treasury and interacts with other functional areas of Finance (Accounting and Risk), Operations and Traders.
The candidate works in a team of four highly experienced Treasury professionals. Team play is therefore a must. Interaction with banks externally and with multiple internal teams on a daily basis requires good communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with experience in Treasury and wants to do the next step in a more FX and Cash Management focus.
- FX trade execution with banks
- Liquidity management via FX Swaps
- Checking bank confirmations
- Regular contact with the FX product specialist from the banks
- Reporting duties under FinFrag
- Execution of FX trades from the Trading desks
- Regular contact with the Trading desks and advising them on their needs / issues
- Identifying FX exposure and reporting to Head of Treasury / Head of Finance / Management
- Handling strategic hedges in coordination with Head of Treasury / Head of Finance
- Checking open hedges versus commercial contracts
- Checking commercial contracts of unhedged FX exposures
- Creating Reports for Treasury / Head of Finance / Management
- Setup of outgoing payments in the E-Banking tool
- Support on cash-planning activities
- Checking of cash-balances, making sure all payments have been properly released
- Cooperation with accounting department
- Support on bank loan drawdowns / Reporting duties under the bank financing
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial apprenticeship (preferably bank), college of higher education in Finance
- 2 - 3 years of overall experience in Treasury; ideally in a corporate multi-national environment or in bank
- Team player accustomed to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good team collaboration and communication
- Structured and result-driven way of working
- Financial market expertise
- High professional standards
- Knowledge of FX products
- Strong IT skills, Excel and Word is a must
- Fluent in English and German, further knowledge in French is an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010577492 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.