Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Cost Controller 100% try & hire (m/f)
Juli 10, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, an international company in the pharma sector, we are looking for a Cost Controller 100% (m/f)
- Coordination of all aspects of the cost accounting of month end closing journal entries and reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the standard cost roll process.
- Analyzing and understanding of the manufacturing processes, objectives and issues and provide management reporting.
- Working with Operations management in order to generate and analyze their financial performance, including other cost of goods sold and manufacturing variances.
- Ensuring the correct functioning of internal controls.
- Managing cycle counts of inventory.
- Responsible for reporting package for month end close meeting
- Supporting cost improvement initiatives with Operations, analyzing various alternatives and implementing new systems as appropriate.
- Main point of contact for annual audit reviews.
- Coordinating and monitoring audit progress.
- Involving in different ad-hoc project.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Finance & Economics
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing company
- Strong technical background in accounting, including business planning, reporting, and analysis
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment
- Strong business partnering and communication skills
- Ability to work with teams and individuals
- Challenges the status quo to identify ways of doing things better and faster
- Ability to work under stress due to very tight timelines and short-term changes in priority setting in a fast changing environment
- Very good Business English (written and spoken)
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010528286 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.