Recruiting Specialist (f/m)
Juni 1, 2018
For our client, an international company in the Pharma sector, we are looking immediately for a Recruiting Specialist (f/m).
- Contribute to the definition of profiles in close collaboration with the Business Manager and Line of Business
- Develop full-cycle recruiting techniques and sourcing strategies, including social media, network contacts and Web searches to locate top candidates
- Conduct all type of interviews with prospective employees and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations
- Check professional references and perform other candidate due diligence activities
- Gather candidate feedback from interview team, resume the feedback and lead final assessment and selection process, prepare a rating
- Negotiate salary package based on the company policy and in close alignment with Head HR
- Secure final signing of the contracts and handover to HR administration
- Report on recruiting activities in a transparent way (p.e. number of candidates with status in the process, success rate of recruiting channels etc.)
Your Qualification and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of high volume recruitment experience or equivalent
- Experience in recruiting for a wide variety of positions in a medical and/or pharma environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Very good skills in interviewing and recruiting techniques
- Ability to develop good relationships in general and especially with Business Managers
- Ability to evaluate people and to give clear advice
- Excellent in English - any further language would be an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010472747 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.