Veröffentlicht am : 19. Mai 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9283344
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For our client a global travel company, leading the way in a specialized and niche market are looking for a logistics Manager (f/m).
- Responsible for all Purchase Order Approvals for all Hotel Stores items across the fleet.
- Responsible for publishing performance metrics report relating to inventory accuracy, turnover, space utilization, order efficiency, and obsolescence.
- Follows up on all Hotel Orders in order to make sure these are prepared in due time and works closely together with procurement department to ensure planning and deliveries are in a timely manner.
- Spot checks the daily department requisitions in order to ensure the data has been entered correctly into the inventory system by Inventory Managers
- In charge for all equipment receiving procedures and cross check invoices and actual deliveries in coordination with the ships Inventory Managers and General Managers in order to ensure that correct items has been delivered.
- Reviews equipment used in the Hotel Stores and ensures that non-functioning equipment is being reported and communicated.
- Implements and follows up on correct Stock Rotation Procedures and ensures that FIFO regulation is in place.
- Reviews on board Stock Levels of F&B and Hotel Supply's in order to ensure that a minimum stock level is being kept on board.
- Works closely with the shipboard team to ensure that all products needed for the operation are on board at all times and products are being used.
- Support the ships in case of deviations, delayed deliveries or emergency orders, to ensure the ships have all the supplies they need and to work with both the operations teams and our vendors to eliminate potential root causes for deviations, emergency orders, excess spend, and waste.
- Provides monthly updates for the fleet regarding slow and non-moving items in the Hotel Stores and communicates with Inventory Managers and General Manager on options and possibilities to have these items used up.
- Manage special projects within the Purchasing team.
- Submits Master Orders for all Hotel, Food and Beverage items in accordance to company's ordering schedule. Maintains these order values within established thresholds per product category.
- Provides regular feedback to General Manager in order to ensure fair evaluations for all Hotel Stores Department personnel can be prepared.
- Comply with all corporate and ship standards and procedures, including follows all policies, and safety and environmental procedures.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Must have 3 to 5 years' of relevant experience as an inventory an inventory manager on a luxury cruise line
- Must have experience organizing logistics in cruises operating in the Caribbean, Asia, Mediterranean, and Baltic areas, as well as organizing World Cruises.
- A strong leadership profile with previous management experience, able to develop, motivate and train people.
- A can-do mindset, with a strong focus on delivery a superior guest experience as well as a focus on costs and budgets.
- Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment, positive personality, professional appearance.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Fluent in English, additional languages a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of UK/USPH/CPH sanitation standards.
- Analytical mindset with a strong knowledge of excel.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent is a minimum requirement.
- Maintains the confidentiality of personnel and payroll records and private company information
- Highly motivated self-starter with complete attention to detail.
- Ability to travel extensively both domestically and overseas.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9283344 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half Officeteam