Junior Data / Operations Analyst (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 27. Juni 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9305846
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Are you are an ambitious undergraduate or have been working for a couple of years out of college and you want to develop your professional skills and learn how to work in a dynamic and curious environment? Then we'd love you to join our team as Operations & Development Analyst!
In this role, you will make an impact from day one, continually building new skills and addressing new problems. Your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with some key leaders in our organization.
- Researching and identifying information sources and Data Analysis
- Gathering, interpreting data and analyzing customers' feedback
- Making strategic recommendations and collaborating with Directors and Managers across the department in building
- Creating presentations for new and ongoing strategy development projects and improved solutions
Your Qualification and Skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Administration or equivalent.
- A robust analytical skill set, an endless curiosity and a creativity
- You are organized and able to multitask and work independently
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9305846 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.