VAT Accountant (f/m) try & hire
Veröffentlicht am : 23. September 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5333
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :For our client an international production and supplying company we are looking exclusive for an interim VAT Junior Accountant (f/m). To enforce the Tax and Accounting team we need someone who is immediately available brings some experience within this particular field.
- Under the guidance of a Senior VAT accountant, assist in preparing regular indirect tax compliance obligations in all European countries
- Support to ensure VAT returns, Intrastat declarations and EC Sales list are filed and payments are made on time
- Prepare monthly VAT journals
- Liaise with other finance team members to ensure documentation and reconciliation is provided for indirect tax matters
- Ensure a good level of indirect tax knowledge and work closely with the other members of the Finance team in regards to any changes to local indirect tax laws
- Support the European Finance team during monthly/quarterly/yearly close periods as appropriate.
- Work with the Senior VAT Accountants in dealing with tax authorities as requested
- Support the Finance team on projects related to improvements of indirect taxes related processes of the organization
- Involvement in other non-VAT related projects within the European Finance function on an ad hoc basis
Your Qualification and Skills
- Several years of basic Finance education
- Basic understanding of accounting methods
- Good knowledge of indirect taxes developed during some years in an international finance environment
- Fluency in business English is required; knowledge of other European language(s) would be an asset.
- You should be at ease with all Microsoft Office tools and other popular software packages, SAP knowledge would be an asset
- be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently and within tight deadlines
- be well organized and methodical
- be accurate and possess a strong attention to detail
- have good team skills and the ability to communicate clearly and timely
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5333 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Herr Yeng Chow Robert Half Finance & Accouting.