System Administrator (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 18. Oktober 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5361
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :On behalf of our client, an international leader in hospitality, we are looking for a motivated System Administrator (f/m) who is looking forward to working in a young and dynamic team and be part of a successful and multicultural organization.
- Install, rebuild, upgrade and configure new and existing servers
- Maintenance of physical and virtual infrastructure
- Responsible for daily backup and system monitoring
- Travel on-site to troubleshoot and repair any software or hardware related issue
- Performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization
- Propose innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
Your Qualification and Skills
- At least 5 years relevant experience as system administrator
- Experience with Windows Servers and various virtual platforms (e.g. XenServer, XenDesktop, VSphere etc.)
- Able to explain IT topics to non-IT familiar users in an understandable and professional way
- Highly motivated, independent with analytical thinking
- Fluency in German and English a must
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5361 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.