Senior Security Engineer (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 12. Oktober 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5392
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :The Senior Security Engineer Position is an exciting opportunity to participate in a truly modern Security Environment. Using emerging technologies and working closely with Engineering and Operation teams to implement and support a suite of products and tools, and maximize Security on all levels.
Additionally to stay on top of the continual evolution of technology, understand them as well as to leverage & tailor them according to customer needs.
- Keeping the core datacentre infrastructure (Network, Storage, Compute) up, running and secured
- Further develop solutions for future systems, services and applications to comply with policies and procedures
- Plan network security resources, prepare them and maintain during the whole lifecycle
- React on incident reports received from support, monitoring system (IDS, IPS, SIEM…) or other channels
- Security system and architecture planning, deployment and operation
- Modernization and automation of processes
- Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Engineering
- Data Access and Audit Engineering
- Database Auditing/Activity Engineering
- Forensic/Investigations Tools Engineering
- Analysis and development of Windows/Linux endpoint security agents / solutions
- Architectural assurance on Windows/Linux security initiatives
- Experience maintaining security infrastructure, providing stability
- Experience providing a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5392 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.