Supply Chain (Master Data) Specialist 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 28. September 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 5220
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Lucerne we are currently looking immediately for a Supply Chain (Master Data) Specialist 100% (f/m).
- Understanding the financial supply chain and related patterns
- Generate, review and maintain supply and demand information data to support SCM, Customers and Supply Operations activities
- Accurate creation of new codes to support business and various projects
- Coding processes, distribution and maintenance of master data information to internal and external customers
- Use reports and KPI to review, update and improve SCM data quality in all required business systems as COMET ECC and APO, Kinaxis and support in mass changes.
- Analysis of supply chain information and amendment to ensure data accuracy and regular data cleansing
- Centralized gatekeeper and owner of all SCM SAP Master Data and for RCT (Registered Country Table) and quality related business requests in the EMEA region - Business requests from all EMEA local ISO and EMEA local Hub ISO representatives.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, or equivalent) required
- APICS CPIM or CSCMP certification is an advantage
- Minimum 2 year experience, preferably in pharmaceutical environment
- Broad understanding and knowledge of applicable business processes.
- Strong English communication skills written and verbally
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- SAP and MS Office experience (with strong Excel skills) are preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to communicate, collaborate and influence
- Ability to think End-to-End when analyzing problems and resolving project conflicts
- Willingness to be flexible and to work in a rapidly changing environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5220 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Office Team