Senior Infrastructure Architect (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 11. Oktober 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5385
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :Would you like to be part of a Global Infrastructure team which is responsible for technology, design and architecture of infrastructure services and support business initiatives? Working together with ERP and Business Application teams and vendors towards the goal of delivering the highest quality Innovative IT solutions, architecture, applications & systems.
- Act as the lead architect for systems that use or require Infrastructure Services (Networks, Data Centres, Endpoints, Collaborations)
- Provide design guidance across different infrastructure technologies.
- Make sure solutions meet with the technical standards and architectural visions.
- Engage, interact and brainstorm with others in the team, to implement projects.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and IT Security experts to deliver efficient IT strategies.
- Work with vendors to address infrastructure related matters.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Background in Infrastructure Architecture and defining and documenting designs for large enterprise scale deployments.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Security aspects.
- Ability to work professionally with vendors/suppliers, both on and off-shore.
Knowledge of several of the following:
- Cisco Network technologies, Service Management, ITIL, Citrix, Cyber Security, Enterprise SAN & Server/Desktop virtualisation.
- Microsoft Technologies (including IIS, SharePoint, SQL Server) Cloud/SaaS, IaaS,
- System Security (including authentication/authorisation and encryption) or Systems Integration
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5385 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.