Head of Accounting & External Reporting (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 06. September 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5270
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :For our client, an international company in the premium pharmaceutical sector, we are looking for a Head of Accounting & External Reporting (f/m).
- Acting as M&A finance business partner, including financial due diligence, deal structuring, valuations, opening balance sheet completion and supporting on financial integration
- Providing oversight on the accounting and reporting, stock options, intangible asset impairment and provisions processes
- Providing Treasury, Alliance Partnering, Investor Relations and Group Communications finance support
- Being the primary contact for the external auditors, global actuaries and external valuation consultants
- You will be a chartered or certified accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent) with at least 10 years of work experience post accounting qualification, preferably in an international environment
- You will bring strong team leadership and coaching skills as well as strong technical IFRS knowledge and experience, and the ability to communicate this to non-specialists
Your Qualification and Skills
- Excellent English and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- M&A transaction experience beneficial
- A "Big 4" background and pharmaceuticals / diagnostics sector experience preferred
- Open to travel abroad
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5270 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.